Amman's Hottest New Apartment: Luxury Living Awaits!
Amman's Hottest New Apartment: Luxury Living Awaits! - A Review (and My Brain's Chaotic Takeover)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just got back from a stay at Amman's "Hottest New Apartment: Luxury Living Awaits!" and, let's just say, my brain is still unpacking. This isn't your typical hotel review, sunshine. This is… well, this.
First off, let's get the SEO stuff out of the way. You want keywords? BOOM! Here they come: Luxury Apartment Amman, Accessible Hotel Amman, Spa Hotel Amman, Pool with a View Amman, Family Friendly Hotel Amman, Amman Hotel Review, Free Wi-Fi Amman, Best Amman Hotel, Luxury Living Amman, Amman Apartment Rental, Modern Amman Hotel, Safe Hotel Amman, Covid-19 Amman Hotel, Onsite Restaurant Amman.
Now, can we actually talk about this place? Because, honestly, the website pictures didn't do this place justice. It was…an experience.
Accessibility: (And My Awkward Moment)
Alright, so I should start by saying, I'm not personally using a wheelchair, but I really appreciate places that actually consider accessibility. And this place, did. The website mentioned "Facilities for disabled guests" and I was worried it was lip service, not here! Real ramps, elevators that aren't a claustrophobic nightmare, and bathrooms that were actually designed for someone to, you know, move around in. HUGE win. I even saw some clever design choices – like the light switches being at a reasonable height. (I'm short, every hotel should do that!)
But here's my (slightly mortifying) story. I was checking out the accessible restroom in the lobby (research!), and some poor dude walked in way too fast, I swear that was a whole comedic scene. He was clearly startled and yelled, "Oh, sorry! My apologies! I didn't see you -- I thought this was the regular bathroom!" I had to stifle a giggle because, really, it was bigger, and I was still just staring like I was an art exhibit in a museum.
On-site accessible restaurants/lounges: (Food, Glorious, Food – But With a Side of Panic)
They had a few restaurants – and, yes, they were accessible, which is a bloody relief. Also, a bar! I'm a firm believer in the power of a good cocktail and a comfy chair after a long day, and the bar didn't disappoint. The staff were super helpful getting around the area. I did try the international cuisine at the restaurant, and it was amazing. I'm going to be honest, the food made me want to weep. And I'm not a crier. (Well, except at dog videos. Don't judge.)
Things to do and ways to relax: (Spa Day? Yes, Please!)
Okay, the spa. Let's talk about the spa. My life is essentially a constant state of "stressed," so I knew I had to check it out. I went for the whole shebang: Body scrub, body wrap, massage, sauna, steamroom…the works. It was… heavenly. I almost fell asleep on the massage table. I emerged feeling like a new woman, a slightly less stressed, slightly more zen woman. They provided bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary tea. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer!
And the pool with a view! Seriously, the view was spectacular. I spent a good hour just staring out at the city, sipping a drink (thanks, poolside bar) and feeling like I'd actually, finally, managed to relax.
Cleanliness and safety: (COVID-19 and My Inner Germaphobe)
This is HUGE for me, especially these days. They made a serious effort. I'm talking anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, room sanitization opt-out, the works. I felt safe, which is a massive relief. They had all the essential condiments, individually-wrapped food options, hand sanitizer everywhere. The staff was masked, and the whole place felt… clean. You know? Like, properly clean. In a world gone mad, this was a small slice of sanity. Also, seeing the staff trained in safety protocol made me feel I was in good hands.
Dining, drinking, and snacking: (My Stomach's Happy Place)
I've already mentioned the restaurants and bar, but let me gush a little more. The breakfast buffet (with, of course, vegetarian, and Asian options) was fantastic. I went overboard, obviously. It's the rule. Coffee/tea, even a coffee shop – they had me at "coffee." Oh, and the bottle of water in the rooms was much appreciated. I am now a devoted of their desserts in restaurant.
Services and conveniences:
This place is loaded. The concierge was super helpful, the daily housekeeping was impeccable, and the dry cleaning and laundry service saved my life (thank you, spilled coffee!). They have meeting/banquet facilities, a gift/souvenir shop, and even a convenience store. It's like a mini-city in there. Also, cash withdrawal was available. The elevator was great!
For the kids: (Family-Friendly Vibes)
Though I'm a solo traveler, I noticed all sorts of family friendly elements. They have a babysitting service, kids meal, and kids facilities. It seemed like a good place to have a family stay.
Available in all rooms:
Okay, so the rooms themselves were… luxurious. I'm talking actual air conditioning, blackout curtains, plush carpets, a comfy bed, a mini bar, fridge-- the works! I had free Wi-Fi – which I could actually use. (Thank God for the free Wi-Fi in all rooms because I need the internet for watching videos. Complimentary tea and a coffee/tea maker were also crucial for my existence. The in-room safe box was much appreciated for documents. The view from the high floor was breathtaking. Wake-up service. Shower, separate shower/bathtub. The desk was perfect for working, and the seating area was great for relaxing. They even had slippers! It felt like a proper home because of all the facilities.
Getting around:
Airport transfer, car park (free of charge, and on-site), a taxi service, and wait for it… Valet parking! I actually felt like a VIP.
My verdict?
Look, I'm not going to lie. I was pretty skeptical going in. But this place? It's the real deal. It's comfortable, it's stylish, it's safe, and it actually cares about its guests. And the spa? The spa is worth the price of admission alone. It's an experience.
Quirky observations
- I almost lost my mind in the bathroom trying to figure out how to work the mirror lights. I felt dumb! And how is it so easy to adjust the temperature?!
- The staff were friendly, but surprisingly polite - I feel I will need those more often.
- The "do not disturb" sign was just a little too small. The maid kept knocking…
- I accidentally spilled red wine on the pristine white bedsheets. The maid, when I saw her, acted like it was no big deal. Thank God!
And the imperfections?
I'm grasping at straws here, but if I had to nitpick, the elevator music was a little… repetitive. And the room service menu, could maybe be a little more creative. Small stuff, really.
My Brain's Chaotic Conclusion:
Go. Just go. Book the room. Treat yourself. You deserve it. I'm already planning my return trip, and this time, I'm booking a longer spa session.
My Offer for You!
Book your stay within the next week and get a complimentary spa treatment worth [Insert Value Here]! Plus, use code LUXURYLIFE for a 15% discount on your entire stay. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience Amman's Hottest New Apartment: Luxury Living Awaits! Click here to book your escape now: [Insert Link Here]
Escape to Paradise: Llaguno City Inn's Unbeatable General Santos Getaway
Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this isn't your perfectly curated Instagram travel log. This is… me, in Amman, Jordan, trying not to break anything (including myself) in this brand new, suspiciously pristine apartment. Here we go:
Amman Antics: A Mostly Unplanned Adventure
Day 1: Arrival and Existential Dread in the Kitchen
- 7:00 AM (ish) - The Great Escape (From the Plane): Landed. Smells of… well, airplane. Immigration was surprisingly smooth, mostly because I think my face just screams "lost tourist." Grabbed my suitcase (which, miraculously, survived the journey). Headed for the apartment, praying the driver understood my mangled Arabic. He did! Big win!
- 8:30 AM - Apartment Awkwardness: Arrived at the apartment. Damn, it's… new. Like, freshly painted-and-nothing-has-been-lived-in-new. Feels… intimidating. (Honestly, I'm convinced they haven't even breathed in here. My clumsy presence is going to be a sin). The key fits! (Another win!). The little details, a vase in the middle of the table, and the smell of fresh linen are great.
- 9:00 AM - Kitchen Catastrophe (aka: Breakfast Blunders): Okay, time for the important stuff: FOOD. But this kitchen… it gleams! I'm terrified of the shiny appliances. Decided on instant coffee (because I'm a creature of habit) and… well, I can't find any basic ingredients. No milk. No bread. Panic sets in. I've become what I always feared: A lonely tourist, in a fancy kitchen, with nothing to eat. Seriously, even the lightbulbs are spotless. This apartment judges me.
- 9:45 AM - Grocery Store Gauntlet: Armed with my phone (and Google Translate, because my Arabic is limited to "Shukran" and "Ma'a al-salama"), I ventured out to find food. The local grocery store? A sensory overload! Bags of spices I can't even pronounce, fruits I don't recognize, and the constant din of Arabic chatter. I just pointed at things. "This? Yes. This? Yes. This… is probably poison, but I'll take it." (Spoiler: it wasn't poison, just… very unfamiliar). Ended up with a bag of what I think is yogurt, some (questionable) oranges, and a loaf of bread.
- 11:00 AM - The Breakfast Debacle Redux: Back in the apartment. Re-attempting breakfast. The yogurt is… tangy. The oranges are juicy. The bread is… well, bread. But I feel slightly less like a complete failure. I've survived my first Amman meal! Small victories, people, small victories.
- 12:00 PM - Getting Lost (on Purpose): Okay, time to roam. I told myself to head towards the citadel, but got distracted by a vibrant street market. The smells! The colors! The vendors yelling at me! It was absolutely exhilarating and utterly overwhelming. I bought a ridiculously oversized scarf and a small, intricately carved wooden box (which, honestly, I have no idea what I’ll do with).
- 2:00 PM - Lunch Loot: Tried to find a local restaurant. Was overwhelmed by the choices, but the best decisions are the ones you don't over-think. Found a place. Ordered some shawarma. Bloody delicious. I'll be honest, I ate two. No regrets.
- 4:00 PM - The Citadel Climb (almost): Tried to find the Citadel, got lost. Again. Ended up at a random mosque. Wandered around for a bit. It was more peaceful than I expected. Just… incredibly beautiful!
- 6:00 PM - Exhaustion and Apartment Anxiety, Part 2: Back at the apartment. Legs ache. Brain is fried. Considering ordering food delivery, but the kitchen is so… pristine. I feel guilty even opening the door. Contemplating doing laundry but I don't even know how to turn on the washing machine (it's probably high-tech with 23 different settings). Am I a klutz? Maybe. Am I brave? Maybe!
Day 2: Jerash, the Roman Ruins, and a Near-Death Experience with a Taxi
- 8:00 AM - Attempted Coffee & Contemplations: Woke up with the lingering aroma of… well, whatever the groceries contained. Made coffee (thank God for the simple things). Contemplated my life. Should I try the washing machine? Should I embrace the tourist trap?
- 9:00 AM - Taxi Terror!! I booked a taxi to Jerash (ancient Roman ruins). The driver, a lovely man, was… let's just say his driving style was spirited. We zigzagged through traffic, narrowly avoided other cars, and did donuts… okay, maybe not donuts, but it felt like it. My knuckles were permanently white. I'm genuinely surprised I survived. Maybe my lucky scarf helped.
- 10:30 AM - Jerash Jaw-Dropping! Jerash was astonishing. The scale of the ruins is mind-blowing. The columns, the arches, the sheer history – it was all so freaking impressive. The light and shadow interplay over the stones, the ghosts of Roman soldiers roaming on my mind… Just incredible. I felt like a time traveler.
- 12:00 PM - The Cardo - My favourite place: I could not get enough of the Cardo. The road was so beautiful. I even imagined the merchants with carts walking around and selling their goods.
- 2:00 PM - Jerash, Part 2: Spent hours just wandering and marveling. I climbed a "minor" ruined temple and had the best view ever. I attempted to buy souvenirs, but the local vendors are a bit… pushy. More than once I nearly bought a camel statue made of plastic, or a t-shirt that said, "I went to Jordan and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".
- 4:00 PM - The Return Drive of Doom (Take Two): The same taxi driver was coming back. Prayed for a miracle. We survived. I think. My knuckles may never regain their normal color.
- 5:30 PM - Dinner Dilemmas: Back in Amman. Starving. Tempted to order pizza. Too easy. Decided to be adventurous. Found a restaurant serving Mansaf (the national dish). Verdict: Delicious (but a bit… intense. Like a whole lotta meat, and a very rich sauce).
- 7:00 PM - Evening Stroll & Apartment Apprehension: Walked around the area by the apartment. Found a cute bakery. Bought some baklava. Back at the apartment. Wash the dishes. Wonder if the washing machine will eat my clothes. Maybe I can survive.
Day 3: Local Life and the Art of Haggling (and Maybe, Just Maybe, the Washing Machine?)
- 9:00 AM - Market Morning: Headed to a local market (the one I could get lost in again). Started my journey. Practice my bargaining skill. Managed to get a decent price on some spices and a beautiful traditional scarf.
- 11:00 AM - The Theatre Walk: Went to the Roman Theatre in my neighborhood. It was amazing. I had a lot of fun.
- 1:00 PM - The Washing Machine… Challenge Accepted? I stared at the washing machine. Intimidated. Took a deep breath. Read the instructions. Slowly, carefully, I loaded my clothes, put in the detergent, and pushed the button. The machine started. Nothing exploded. Success! (So far…)
- 3:00 PM - Coffee and Conversation: I found a small cafe. I went there and ordered coffee. The woman behind the counter stared at me. And then we started talking. She taught me some phrases in Arabic. I taught her about my crazy life. It was so lovely.
- 5:00 PM - The Apartment Apprehensions: I need to be careful not to mess up my apartment. I need to keep it clean. I need to… I am a guest.
- 7:00 PM - My dinner: I had a great dinner. Amazing. Delicious. I felt so good.
Day 4 (and Beyond): Unwritten Chapters
This is where the story gets fuzzy. Because, honestly, who knows what tomorrow holds? Maybe I’ll conquer the washing machine. Maybe I’ll learn to make proper Jordanian coffee. Maybe I'll find the real me. Maybe I will ruin the apartment.
But right now, I'm here. I'm breathing. I'm getting lost. I'm eating shawarma. And that, my friends, is enough. This is Jordan, and it's pretty darn amazing.
Escape to Comfort: FairBridge Inn & Suites East Cleveland Wickliffe (OH)
Okay, spill it. Why is this apartment "hot" and what exactly *is* luxury in Amman, anyway? I'm picturing gold-plated bidet seats.
Alright, alright, settle down. "Hot" is marketing speak, I know. But honestly? After seeing a few *other* supposed "luxury" places, this one...it’s different. It’s not just the granite countertops and the panoramic views (which, okay, *are* stunning, especially at sunset, I'll admit I teared up a little the first time. Don't judge me!). It’s… the *feel*. Amman luxury, for me, is about space. Seriously, space to breathe, to actually leave your shoes by the door without tripping over them. It's about not hearing your neighbor's questionable karaoke choices at 3 AM. It's about… convenience. Like, imagine actually finding parking *inside* your building. Mind. Blown. The bidet seats? Thankfully, no. Though, I wouldn't have said no to a heated toilet seat on those chilly Amman mornings..."
Is the rent actually justifiable? Because, let's be real, Amman prices are... intense.
Justifiable is a loaded word, isn't it? Look... your entire salary could probably be eaten up by rent in Amman if you aren't, well, *fortunate*. It's definitely more expensive than I was hoping for. But. Consider this: I was living in a place with a perpetually leaky faucet that sounded like a dying cat. My only view was a brick wall, and the "fitness center" consisted of an old jump rope I found in a closet. My sanity was worth *something*, right? And let's say the apartment's *almost* worth the price, if the maintenance guys show up in under a week!. Maybe, *maybe*, I can justify the rent after I sell a couple of my kidneys.
What amenities are included? Pool? Gym? Valet parking? Because if there isn't a pool, I’m out. Amman summers are brutal!
Okay, okay, the amenities. Yes, there's a pool. A *very* pretty pool. It's the kind where you can actually, you know, swim laps, unlike some "pool" that are more like glorified bird baths. And it’s *clean*. Which, in Amman, is a small miracle. The gym is actually pretty decent too – it's got enough equipment to embarrass you into actually working out, instead of just saying "Yeah, I'll go to the gym later" for the next three months. Valet parking? Check. Honestly, that alone is worth it, just for the sheer joy of not circling the block for twenty minutes, battling for a parking spot. Oh, and there's a little cafe downstairs. Coffee? Check. Pastries? Check. Convenience? Double check.
Tell me about the views. Are they really as breathtaking as the brochure claims? Because brochures always lie.
The views… *sigh*. The brochures are actually telling the truth for once. I’ve seen the sunrise over the city from my balcony, and it was genuinely breathtaking. Like, I momentarily forgot my problems, which is saying something. I've watched the sunset paint the city in these fiery oranges and purples that made me stop everything and watch, with a cup of coffee in my hand. It's the kind of view that makes you feel… I don't know… connected? Or maybe just grateful I'm not looking at a brick wall. Still, I can't deny my anxieties - what if a giant construction project blocks the sun views next year? What am I even saving up for if not to admire nature outside my windows
Seriously, what's the catch? There's always a catch.
Okay, the catch. Every rose has its thorns, right? Well, here's the deal: The elevator breaks… occasionally. And by occasionally, I mean it's given me the exercise of my life during the first month, when I had to lug groceries up 12 floors. *That's* the catch. On the other hand, I lost 5 pounds doing that! Plus, the internet can be… temperamental. Sometimes it's blazing fast, sometimes it's slower than a snail in molasses. And it can be *loud* on the weekends. Partying neighbors and all. Also, the maintenance guys, bless their hearts, sometimes disappear for several days. I waited 4 days when my air conditioner broke, and let me just say a Jordanian summer is *no joke*. But hey, nobody's perfect, right? And hey they are usually really nice. It’s a trade-off, I suppose. Pay a fortune and take your chances.
What about the neighbors? Are they the sort who have loud parties at 3 AM, or are they, you know, normal?
Ah, the neighbors. This is a gamble, isn't it? So far, the neighbors are… a mixed bag. The ones on my floor are mostly pleasant and quiet. I've exchanged pleasantries with a few. There's a lovely older couple who always offer me coffee in the elevator, bless them. The ones downstairs, however... well, they had a party last weekend that lasted until 4 AM, complete with questionable music choices and what sounded like a miniature goat. But hey, I'm sure they're nice people. Also, there's a persistent construction noise, right next door, and it is *loud*. I am going to need to buy earplugs soon. The jury's out, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Fingers crossed for less goat-related noise in the future.
How is the location? Close to shops, restaurants, or am I going to be spending hours in Amman traffic just to get a shawarma?
Location, location, location! It's actually pretty decent. There are several restaurants within walking distance, including a shawarma place that's open 24/7 – a definite win. The shops are okay - you still need to take a car, but it's not *too* far to drive. Depends on where you work, but it's way better than living at the other side of the city. Amman traffic... well, that's just a fact of Amman life, isn't it? But, it's not *terrible* here. Plus, the building has ample parking, so you can, you know, actually *find* a spot. The convenience is the magic ingredient.
Okay, the ultimate question: Would you recommend it? Honestly?
Hmm. Honestly? It's complicated. I love it, hate it, then love it again. The view alone makes it almost worth it. But that elevator... and the internet... and the price... And that construction... look, if you're super-rich and don't mind a few quirks, absolutely. If you’re, shall we say, on a more realistic budgetSearch Hotel Guide

