Unbelievable Delhi Stays: FabHotel Infinity's Secret Paradise!

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

Unbelievable Delhi Stays: FabHotel Infinity's Secret Paradise!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the "Secret Paradise" that is FabHotel Infinity in Delhi. Forget the polished travel blogs, this is the raw, unfiltered truth. I'm talking the good, the slightly wonky, and the "wow, did that just happen?" moments. Are you ready for a real review? Let's go!

First Impressions: Arrival and Access (or the lack thereof…of perfection)

Finding the "Secret Paradise" was a mini-adventure in itself. Delhi traffic? You know the drill. Shoutout to the 24-hour doorman for braving the chaos to guide us in. The building itself? Modern, sleek, and thankfully, not as hidden as the "Secret Paradise" moniker suggests. Accessibility is a mixed bag. They do have an elevator, which is HUGE. But navigating the actual nooks and crannies might be a challenge for some with mobility issues. So, while they *do* offer facilities for disabled guests, I'd recommend calling ahead and getting the lowdown.

Rooms: Sanctuary (Mostly!)

Once we got to the room (a non-smoking sanctuary, thank goodness!), the good vibes multiplied. Air conditioning that actually worked. Blackout curtains for serious sleeping-in (which I desperately needed!). A comfy bed, a desk to haphazardly work from, and the free Wi-Fi – a lifesaver. The internet access – wireless and the option for Internet access – LAN worked perfectly.

The bathroom? Clean, with complimentary toiletries. The separate shower/bathtub was a nice touch. My only gripe? The mini-bar. It was…well, mini. A couple of water bottles and a few sad-looking snacks. But hey, complaining is part of the fun, right? I guess the free bottled water made up for it. Oh, and the safety/security feature like the in-room safe box was a nice touch given the bustling city.

Let's Talk About the "Unbelievable": The "Secret Paradise" Bits

Okay, the name is a little ambitious. No secret waterfall or hidden beach here. BUT… the outdoor pool IS pretty darn gorgeous. A pool with a view is always a winner, and they've got one!

Ways to Relax (and Actually Do It, Unlike Me!)

I will be honest: I am the least relaxing person. The fitness center was available, and the thought crossed my mind. I even saw someone actually using it (mad respect!). I didn't venture into the sauna, spa, or steamroom. Okay, I walked past the spa. It looked…tranquil. Unlike my brain. But for you zen masters, this is a spa/sauna, and a spa that offers massage and body wrap.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: The Food! (and the Caffeine!)

This is where FabHotel Infinity really shines. The restaurants were excellent. The Asian cuisine in restaurant had the most delicious food, and the vegetarian restaurant option was awesome. I was especially taken by the breakfast. Let me tell you, the buffet in restaurant was a game-changer. The Asian breakfast was worth waking up for, and the Western breakfast was a hearty alternative. The coffee/tea in restaurant was a must.

The room service [24-hour] was a lifesaver after a long day of sightseeing. The poolside bar was the perfect place to unwind with a cocktail, and the snack bar always had something tasty to grab while I was working. They also had alternative meal arrangement which caters to special dietary requirements.

Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind (and Hand Sanitizer!)

In the era of, well, everything, safety is paramount. FabHotel Infinity takes this seriously. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Staff trained in safety protocol. Daily disinfection in common areas. Rooms sanitized between stays. Sanitized kitchen and tableware items. The reassurance was palpable. While I didn't specifically request it, the fact that room sanitization opt-out available gave me a good feeling.

For the Kids and the In-Betweeners (and the Grown-Ups!)

While I wasn't traveling with kids, I did see some families enjoying the place. They have babysitting service, which is a bonus. Kids facilities are available. This is definitely a family/child friendly hotel.

Services and Conveniences: The Perks (and the Little Annoyances)

The 24-hour front desk and concierge were super helpful. Air conditioning in public area was essential in the Delhi heat. Daily housekeeping kept the place spotless. The laundry service was a lifesaver (because I can be a messy traveller). Cash withdrawal was available, which was handy. The car park [free of charge] was a welcome relief. The luggage storage meant no lugging bags around the city. And of course, the Wi-Fi [free] in the rooms was crucial for staying connected. . Things to Do (and Things I Wish I Did)

The hotel offers things like audio-visual equipment for special events, and meeting/banquet facilities. If you felt creative they have on-site event hosting, and outdoor venue for special events. I was too busy eating and sleeping – but hey, that's my travel style.

The Fluff (But Good Fluff!)

  • Proposal spot (if you're feeling brave!).
  • Smoking area
  • Shrine
  • Terrace (for, uh, pondering, I guess)
  • Gift/souvenir shop (perfect for last-minute shopping!)

The Verdict: Should You Stay Here?

Absolutely! If you're looking for a comfortable, clean, and conveniently located hotel in Delhi with a good restaurant, then FabHotel Infinity is a strong contender. It’s not perfect, it's not Eden, but it's a darn good option. It's a solid choice.

The "Secret Paradise" Offer (Because Why Not?)

Book your stay at FabHotel Infinity through us and receive a complimentary upgrade to a room with a view (when available!), plus a free cocktail at the poolside bar! Use Code: SECRETDELHI

Kaliningrad Apartments: Unbeatable Deals & Luxury Stays on Vkvartire39!

Book Now

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized TripAdvisor itinerary. This is my Delhi diary. And trust me, it's going to be a glorious, chaotic mess. We're talking FabHotel Infinity Stays, New Delhi & NCR. Let's see if this place can handle me.

Day 1: The Arrival (and the Immediate Panic)

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up. Or, more accurately, drag myself out of bed. The pre-trip anxiety? Kicked in with a vengeance, hitting every nerve in my body like a caffeinated woodpecker. Packing was a disaster. Found a rogue sock in my suitcase – still don't know where it came from.
  • 9:00 AM: Flight to Delhi. The usual airport shenanigans. Security tried to confiscate my emergency bag of gummy bears. Like, come on, people, a girl's gotta have her fuel for a potentially disastrous layover!
  • 4:00 PM (ish): Landed at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Ugh. The heat hit me like a brick wall. Instantly questioning all my life choices. Thankfully, a pre-booked cab whisked me away. (Shoutout to my foresight, for once!) The drive to FabHotel Infinity Stays was a riot. Nonstop honking, cows casually strolling across the road, and a general air of organized chaos. I loved it.
  • 5:30 PM: Check-in. The hotel looks… decent. Clean, not exactly bursting with personality, but it'll do. Room service menu looks promising. The real test: does the AC actually work?
  • 6:00 PM: The AC works! Victory! Immediately collapsed on the (slightly stiff) bed, and spent a glorious hour just… doing nothing. Recharge time. Needed it.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at a nearby restaurant. I thought I was being adventurous, ordering a paneer dish I'd never heard of. Turns out, it was the spiciest thing I've ever tasted. Tears streamed down my face. The waiter, bless his heart, found it hilarious. Lesson learned: always ask about the chili level. My internal fire alarm was going off for a good hour after.
  • 9:00 PM: Back at the hotel. Currently wrestling with the TV remote, which has a mind of its own. Found a Hindi soap opera. Intrigued, and slightly frightened.

Day 2: Exploring the Heart of Delhi (and Mostly Getting Lost)

  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. The complimentary buffet. The parathas were amazing. I swear, I could eat them all day. The coffee, however, was… questionable.
  • 9:30 AM: Determined to embrace the "culture." Headed to Old Delhi. Massive mistake. I should have read a guide before heading into the throng of people. The crowds were intimidating, the smells a symphony (and not always a pleasant one, if I'm honest), the sights a sensory overload. It was exhilarating, and completely overwhelming all at once.
  • 10:00 AM: Chandni Chowk. Got utterly, completely lost in the spice market. The colors, the aromas… it was paradise and pandemonium rolled into one. Bought what I think is cumin, but could be anything. The man selling it yelled at me for being too indecisive. He then gave me a blessing. Okay, I get the impression the city and I are going to be best friends.
  • 12:00 PM: Found a haven. Grabbed the best chai of my life (spiced right) in a little corner cafe. Made a few friends.
  • 1:00 PM: Tried to visit the Red Fort. Closed. Ugh. Decided to wander. Found a street hawker selling… something that looked like deep-fried dough with syrup. It was called Jalebi. I need more of that.
  • 3:00 PM: Tried again to visit the Red Fort! This time, it was open. Wow. Just…wow. The architecture, the history, the sheer scale of the thing. Took a million photos (and I mean it, I filled nearly all my memory) feeling dwarfed by the Mughal Empire and the people of Delhi.
  • 4:30 PM: Back to the hotel. Decided to skip the metro. I was already feeling the heat (and the people). Decided that I needed a nap.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at a restaurant near the hotel. Much less spice this time. Phew.
  • 9:00 PM: Back at the hotel. Finally mastered the TV remote. Found a good film and feel asleep.

Day 3: South Delhi and the Imperial Glamour (Plus a Moment of Existential Dread)

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. More parathas! This time, I managed to sneak an extra one. Don't tell anyone.
  • 10:00 AM: Drive to South Delhi. The contrast between Old and New Delhi is mind-blowing. Wide roads, manicured lawns, and a sense of spaciousness.
  • 11:00 AM: Humayun's Tomb. Stunning. Absolutely breathtaking. The symmetry, the detail, the sheer beauty of it. I could have spent all day there. And I almost did. I'm in awe.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a fancy restaurant near the tomb. The food was delicious, but the atmosphere felt a little… stuffy. I felt a little out of place. Maybe it was the fact that I was still wearing my slightly crumpled Old Delhi t-shirt.
  • 2:30 PM: Qutub Minar. More amazing architecture. The scale of this tower is awe-inspiring. Contemplated the meaning of life briefly whilst wandering around.
  • 4:00 PM: Drove to the Lodhi Gardens. A welcome dose of green space. Lovely.
  • 5:00 PM: That existential dread started. Felt so alone. Wondered why I chose this trip. Wondered whether all the people I met even remotely liked me. Deep breath.
  • 6:00 PM: Sat in the hotel room, staring at the ceiling. Questioned the purpose of everything I'd done so far.
  • 7:00 PM: Ordered room service (because getting dressed to go out seemed like a monumental task). Ate the spaghetti and watched a terrible romance on Netflix.
  • 9:00 PM: Decided to call my best friend back home. Needed a human to tell me everything's going to be alright. Cried a little. Got a little help from my friend. Now I feel okay.

Day 4: The (Almost) Last Day (and the Trip Ending

  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. The parathas are seriously starting to feel like part of the family.
  • 9:00 AM: Determined to visit the Akshardham Temple. The reviews had said it's worth it, so I'm going.
  • 10:00 AM: (ish) The temple is closed. I've wasted all my time and energy for nothing.
  • 10:30 AM: After a small meltdown, I decide to visit a local market. See what I can find.
  • 11:30 AM: Find a shop. Everything is very shiny, and a bit intimidating.
  • 12:30 PM: Walked back to the hotel, with a few trinkets.
  • 1:00 PM: Ordered food.
  • 3:00 PM: Went to the hotel pool, and stared at the Delhi skyline.
  • 6:00 PM: Pack. Ugh.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner.
  • 8:00 PM: Back at the hotel. Found my book. Now I can read while waiting to go home.

Day 5: Farewell, Delhi (and a Last-Minute Disaster)

  • 6:00 AM: Wake up. Final breakfast. Realize I’ve left something at the hotel.
  • 7:00 AM: Rush to the airport.
  • 8:00 AM: Security.
  • 9:00 AM: Find my flight.
  • 10:00 AM: Flight departing.
  • 12:30 PM: Landing back home, in my own bed.

Final Thoughts:

Delhi was… a lot. It was chaotic, overwhelming, beautiful, and frustrating all at once. I got lost, I ate incredibly spicy food, I learned a few things about myself (mostly that I have a terrible sense of direction), and I had moments where I questioned everything. But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything. FabHotel Infinity Stays was a perfectly acceptable base, a comfortable refuge from the madness outside. And the parathas? Legendary. I’ll be back, Delhi. I really will. But next time, I'm buying extra underwear.

Escape to Paradise: Your Chic Seaside Getaway in East Wittering

Book Now

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity's Secret Paradise: FAQ & My Messy (and Sometimes Unbelievable) Truth

Okay, so you're thinking about FabHotel Infinity. Let me tell you, it's *complicated*. Forget the glossy brochure, here's the REAL deal, question by question.

1. Is "Secret Paradise" some kind of overblown marketing gimmick? Because, let's be real, Delhi is NOT Paradise.

Alright, let's get this out of the way. Paradise? In Delhi? Look, I've choked on more pollution than I've seen actual palm trees. The "Secret" part? Maybe. It's tucked away, alright. Finding it felt like a quest, honestly. My auto-rickshaw driver spent more time swearing at traffic than actually navigating. After what felt like hours, we *finally* arrived. So, is it paradise? No. Is it a decent escape from the Delhi chaos? Maybe. It depends on what you consider a paradise: a working AC, a bed that doesn't scream "mystery stain," and the *promise* of a somewhat peaceful night. On that front, it delivers, I guess.

2. What's the actual hotel like? Like, the rooms, the vibe, the…everything? And is the Wi-Fi actually functional? BECAUSE I NEED INTERNET, PEOPLE!

Okay, the rooms. They're… functional. Think minimalist. Think beige. Think… cleanish. I mean, for Delhi, it was a win. I've stayed in places where you need a tetanus shot just to look at the bed. The vibe? Kinda…corporate chic meets slightly-worn-around-the-edges. The walls are plastered with these abstract art pieces that I'm pretty sure they found in the back of a storage closet. The bathroom? It functioned, which is a miracle in itself. The water pressure, bless its heart, was *decent*.

Now, the Wi-Fi. Oh, the Wi-Fi. It’s a tale of woe, friends. I swear, one minute, it’s lightning-fast; I’m uploading photos like a champ. The next? Dial-up in the dark ages. I spent more time restarting my phone and cursing the universe than actually working. Seriously, pack a strong data plan. You’ll need it. I even tried mooching off my neighbour's phone to make a conference call on whatsapp. It took my precious time. I'm still angry about it.

3. The food. Let's talk about the food. Is breakfast a sad affair, or is there actual sustenance to be had?

Alright, breakfast. This is where things get… inconsistent. One morning, I got what could *possibly* be described as "edible" scrambled eggs. Another day? Cold toast and what tasted suspiciously like instant coffee. There's a "continental" option – think overly-sweet cereal and questionable yogurt. Indian options? Sometimes. The puri-bhaji was the best thing and the chole bhature, a beautiful mess. It had its moments. Just don’t expect Michelin-star quality. It’s fuel, people, fuel. And I'm still dreaming of that breakfast.

4. What's the location like? Is it easy to get around, or am I going to spend my life stuck in a Delhi traffic jam?

Location. That's the real kicker. It claimed to be close to a metro stop, which is a lie. It felt like a hike, a sweaty, smog-filled marathon. Depending on the time of day, getting an auto-rickshaw sometimes felt like winning the lottery. The traffic is… well, it’s Delhi. Expect delays. Expect honking. Expect to question your life choices while inching forward at 5 kilometers per hour. I'd recommend it if you are patient.

5. Were there any hidden perks or pleasant surprises? Like, a hidden rooftop garden or exceptionally friendly staff?

Okay, now this is where things get…interesting. The staff were... trying. The check-in was slow but the guy was struggling, bless his heart. The room service was surprisingly prompt. But hidden perks? Nope. The only surprise was a rogue cockroach in the bathroom. It could be a hidden perk to some, but it was rather unpleasant for me. There's no rooftop garden, no secret bar. Just… the hotel. And the occasional, heart-stopping cockroach sighting. So, prepare yourself.

6. Did anything REALLY go wrong? Like, catastrophe-level wrong? Did you witness any drama?

Okay, buckle up, because this is where things get REAL. One night. ONCE. I was trying to get some sleep, which is a precious commodity in Delhi, let me tell you. Suddenly, a full-blown argument erupted in the hallway. Screaming, banging, the whole nine yards. Turns out, two guests had a… disagreement. Let's just say it involved a stolen phone, accusations of infidelity, and a whole lot of shouting. I could see all of this from my room's peep hole. I hid in the bathroom, clutching my phone, praying the noise would stop. That was a night to be remembered.

Other than that? Just the usual Delhi chaos. Power cuts, questionable plumbing, the constant fear of getting Delhi belly. But that night? That was peak drama. And honestly? It was thrilling. I felt like I was in a Bollywood movie. I mean, it wasn't *pleasant*, exactly, but it was definitely memorable. And, you know, it gives you something to write about, right?

7. Would you go back? Seriously?

Would I go back? Okay, here’s the honest truth. Probably. It depends. If it's cheap? Absolutely. If I absolutely *need* to be in that area? Possibly. If I'm feeling brave and slightly masochistic? Maybe. It's not perfect. Far from it. But it's an experience. A messy, imperfect, slightly-disappointing-but-somehow-charming experience. And honestly? Sometimes, that's what travel is all about, right? Seeing the real, unfiltered, slightly-rotten-around-the-edges reality. And that's exactly what this hotel gave me. So, yeah. I might be back. Just… bring earplugs. And a strong data plan.

5 Star Stay Find

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Infinity Stays New Delhi and NCR India