Escape to Luxury: FabHotel Singh Suite - Your Delhi NCR Oasis

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

Escape to Luxury: FabHotel Singh Suite - Your Delhi NCR Oasis

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the not-always-perfect, sometimes-glorious world of FabHotel Singh Suite, your supposed "Delhi NCR Oasis." Let's be real: "oasis" sets a HIGH bar, but did it deliver? Here goes my truth… the messy, the opinionated, the utterly human truth.

First Impression: Accessibility… and a Bit of a Staircase Surprise

Okay, accessibility off the bat. FabHotel ticks the boxes, theoretically. Elevator? Yes. But, and this is a BIG but, my elderly aunt, bless her soul, had to navigate a couple of sneaky little steps before getting into the elevator. Not a deal-breaker for everyone, but if you're truly severely mobility challenged, call ahead and double-check specifics. The website says "Facilities for disabled guests," but reality sometimes whispers, "almost." My aunt managed with a huff and a puff, but I made a mental note.

The Internet Saga: Free… But Does it Work?

"Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" Hallelujah! …And then the connection promptly died a slow, sputtering death. (Cue dramatic gasp). I ended up tethering to my phone half the time, which, in fairness, did work. They also offered "Internet [LAN]," which, frankly, I haven't used since dial-up, so I gave it a miss. Wi-Fi in public areas was more reliable, but still… come on, reliable Wi-Fi is a modern damn necessity. I'd have expected a hotel in this price range to nail this. I rate it a solid C.

Things to Do (or Not): Relaxation and… Mild Disappointment

The spa! Oh, the promised spa! There's a "Pool with view" (more on that catastrophe later), a sauna, a steamroom… Sounds dreamy, right? Well, the "spa" turned out to be a very basic setup. The body scrub felt more like a light exfoliation. The 'massage' (note the single quotes) – well, let's just say it wasn't exactly a muscle-melting experience. The pool, that pool with a view… I'll be nice. It was operational.

  • Fun Fact - Pool View's Dark Secret: The "view" was more of a "glimpse of a distant building". The brochure lied. But the pool was okay, I guess.
  • The Sauna: I love a good sauna. It was definitely a sauna.

Cleanliness and Safety: Masks, Masks, Everywhere!

Okay, the pandemic. Let's get real. I'm a germaphobe (in remission!). FabHotel takes it seriously. "Anti-viral cleaning products," "Daily disinfection," "Staff trained in safety protocol" – all present and accounted for. Room sanitization opt-out? Nope and I am glad. They were serious. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Everyone wearing masks. I felt safe (at least from the bugs). My room was properly sanitized between stays.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Mixed Bag, Basically

  • Breakfast [buffet]: The buffet was okay. It’s hard to mess up an omelet, to be honest. Asian breakfast and Western breakfast were present.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: Basic. Not bad, not great.
  • Room service [24-hour]: A lifesaver when I had a midnight pizza craving! (yes, I’m showing a bit of my true colors here…)
  • Snack bar: Needed more options.
  • **Poolside bar: ** I didn't bother, given the Pool view.

Services and Conveniences: Efficient, But Nothing Spectacular

Cash withdrawal? Check. Dry cleaning? Check. Luggage storage? Yep. The standard hotel stuff. The concierge was helpful, but didn't exactly roll out the red carpet. Everything worked. Nothing wowed me.

For the Kids: Babysitting… Maybe?

I don’t have kids, I don’t remember seeing any. I'd recommend calling ahead on this one, just to be sure.

Available in All Rooms: The "Stuff" That Matters (and the Stuff That Doesn't)

  • Air conditioning: Crucial in Delhi. Fully functional.
  • Blackout curtains: Glorious sleep!
  • Free bottled water: Always appreciated.
  • Hair dryer: Worked. (And I used it.)
  • Internet access – Wi-Fi [free]: – See above.
  • Mini bar: Standard selection (and overpriced, obviously).
  • Private bathroom: Yes, thank God.
  • Separate shower/bathtub: Luxury!
  • Wake-up service: Worked, eventually. (There was a slight language barrier.)

Getting Around: They'll Get You There (Eventually)

Airport transfer? Available. Car park [free of charge]? Excellent! Taxi service? Easy to arrange.


My Verdict: Is FabHotel Singh Suite an Oasis?

Look, FabHotel Singh Suite tries. It offers a decent experience at a reasonable price. It's clean, relatively safe, and the general conveniences of a hotel are present. It is a good hotel for the price, but it's not a luxury paradise. There were some things that weren't fully delivered.

The Upshot: It's fine. It's perfectly adequate. Don’t go expecting the Four Seasons, and you won’t be disappointed.

My Recommendation & "Escape to Luxury: FabHotel Singh Suite" Offer:

Here's my Honest Take:

  • Book it if: You need a clean, comfortable, safe base in Delhi NCR, and you’re on a budget.
  • Skip it if: You're looking for a truly luxurious spa experience, or if reliable, lightning-fast Wi-Fi is non-negotiable.

My Crazy-Real Offer!

"Escape to Sanity (and Hopefully, a Bit of Luxury) at FabHotel Singh Suite! BOOK NOW!

Why Book Today?

  • Because you deserve a break: A reasonably comfy room, a functional AC, and a decent buffet breakfast might just be the little escape you need.
  • Because the price is right: Get a comfortable stay without breaking the bank.
  • Because you’ll be doing the internet a favor: Don't get me wrong, there are some rough patches, but you are doing a service by reading my honest review so, so, go.

Ready to book? Click the "BOOK NOW" button before I convince myself to write a second (and even more embarrassing!) review. You have been warned!

Uncover Beppu's Inferno: Your Ultimate Guide to Beppu Fuga, Japan

Book Now

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this ain't your grandma's travel itinerary. We're diving headfirst into the glorious, chaotic mess that is a few days in New Delhi. And, well, I'm your humble, slightly overwhelmed, and frankly very caffeinated guide. We're starting at FabHotel Singh Suite in the NCR (that's National Capital Region, for the blissfully ignorant like myself). Prepare for the ride.

Day 1: Arrival, Chaos Management 101 (and Curry Coma)

  • 8:00 AM (ish) - Arrival and the Great Delhi Disorientation: Landed at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Jet lag is a real thing, people! My brain feels like scrambled eggs. The first hurdle: navigating the airport. It's a whirl of sights, sounds, and the persistent feeling that you're being subtly herded somewhere. Finally, after what felt like an eternity (and battling some serious hunger pangs), I emerge blinking into the Delhi heat. The sheer energy of the place hits you like a brick wall, in a good way…mostly.
  • 9:30 AM - Taxi Tango: Finding a reliable taxi feels like a test of endurance. After about three aggressive offers (and one near-miss haggling incident that left me feeling like I'd lost a staring contest), I found a seemingly decent driver and negotiated a price that felt…fair-ish. Note to self: Brush up on haggling skills. It's practically an Olympic sport here.
  • 11:00 AM - FabHotel Singh Suite: Sanctuary (Maybe): Arrived at FabHotel Singh Suite. It's…well, it's a hotel. Cleanish. The air conditioning is a godsend. The staff are trying their best, bless them. (Pro-tip: pack universal adaptors. Your phone will thank you.)
  • 12:00 PM - The Culinary Baptism (and a bit of panic): Lunch at a local place near the hotel. I was feeling adventurous, so I went for something I thought I knew: Chicken Tikka Masala. The waiter, who seemed to find my hesitant order amusing, assured me, "Yes, very good, madam!" He wasn't kidding. It's the most amazing Tikka Masala I've ever tasted, rich, creamy, exploding with flavor. I also ordered some naan, which was even more delicious, and some sort of dal. I’m pretty sure I ate enough for three people. About halfway through, I suddenly started panicking that I was going to have a food poisoning situation. It's the Delhi belly talking! (But I survived, thank God.)
  • 2:00 PM - Naptime (Obligatory): Food Coma. The most important part of the day. Seriously, if I don't nap I'm barely functioning.
  • 4:00 PM - Attempted Exploration (Failed): I attempted to navigate the local market. I was instantly overwhelmed. The noise, the smells, the sheer quantity of everything! After 20 minutes of wandering aimlessly, dodging rickshaws and attempting to decipher price tags, I retreated back to the hotel. Victory? I learned I need guidance.
  • 6:00 PM - Relax & Recharge: Back in the hotel, I'm starting to think about this trip. I'm here for the next five days and I am honestly feeling a bit terrified! But also excited. I spend the evening reading, planning the next day, and getting ready for another curry-filled meal!
  • 7:30 PM - Dinner: Repeat Performance: Back to the same restaurant. It's that good. This time, I went for a different dish, it was some kind of lamb dish, and it was AMAZING!!!! Definitely going back tomorrow!
  • 9:00 PM - Bedtime: Sleep is a gift. Prepare for tomorrow!

Day 2: Old Delhi Delights & the Rickshaw Rumble

  • 8:00 AM - Breakfast (or a failed attempt): The hotel breakfast is…functional. Coffee is weak. The bread is stale. I ate a banana. This is going to be a carb and caffeine intake increase kind of day.
  • 9:00 AM - Pre-Trip Panic & Planning: I decided to hire a local tour company. This is to help me get around the city. I am feeling much better after arranging the tour.
  • 10:00 AM - Old Delhi Adventure: Prepare yourself, because Old Delhi is a sensory overload in the best possible way! We visited Jama Masjid (wow), and then dived into the the Chandni Chowk market (more like a chaotic river of humanity)… oh my word. It’s a frenetic maze of everything you can imagine, and things you can’t. Spices, fabrics, electronics, street food… it's a feast for the eyes and the (gasping) lungs.
  • 11:00 AM - Rickshaw Rumble: I had to get on a Rickshaw. I was so scared, but the experience was amazing! The driver weaves through the crazy traffic with such confidence, you have to sit back an enjoy the ride.
  • 1:00 PM - Street Food… Again (and a Lesson Learned): We stopped for some street food. We tried the samosas (delicious, crispy, and I probably ate three), and some jalebis (sweet, syrupy, a sugar rush of the best kind). Note to self: Pace yourself.
  • 3:00 PM - The Red Fort: The Red Fort itself is beautiful and incredibly historic. It's a bit overwhelming, it's massive, but the architecture is breathtaking.
  • 5:00 PM - Return to Hotel: I was exhausted! The tour was great, I have decided to take the tour company with me again.
  • 7:00 PM - Another Curry Night: I'm thinking of trying a new restaurant. I need to try new things.
  • 9:00 PM - Bedtime: Sleep, and I'm ready for the adventure tomorrow.

Day 3: Sighseeing and New Delhi (Again)

  • 8:00 AM - Breakfast: The hotel breakfast is…functional. Coffee is weak. The bread is stale. I ate a banana. This is going to be a carb and caffeine intake increase kind of day.
  • 9:00 AM - Pre-Trip Panic & Planning: Today I’m on my own. I’m going to try to navigate the city.
  • 10:00 AM - The Lotus Temple: What a beautiful building. It is the most gorgeous structure I have ever seen.
  • 12:00 PM - India Gate: I’m not sure what I was expecting, but this monument is amazing, I spent an hour.
  • 1:00 PM - Lunch: Today I went to a restaurant, I was in the mood for pizza. It wasn’t as good as I hoped, and it was a bit boring.
  • 3:00 PM - Back to exploring: I got on the metro! I’m proud of myself. Going to the National Museum.
  • 5:00 PM - Return to Hotel: I was exhausted! The day was great, I have decided to take the tour company with me again.
  • 7:00 PM - Back to Old Delhi and Dinner: I am excited to go back to the Old Delhi and eat food!
  • 9:00 PM - Bedtime: Sleep, and I'm ready for the adventure tomorrow.

Day 4: A Day Trip & Temple Dreams

  • 8:00 AM - Breakfast: The hotel breakfast is…functional. Coffee is weak. The bread is stale. I ate a banana. This is going to be a carb and caffeine intake increase kind of day.
  • 9:00 AM - A day trip is happening! I’m heading to Agra, I’m very excited!
  • 12:00 PM - The Taj Mahal: What a breathtaking building. It is the most gorgeous structure I have ever seen. I feel very emotional.
  • 3:00 PM - The Agra Fort: Historic indeed.
  • 5:00 PM - Return to Delhi: I was exhausted! I am glad I went!
  • 7:00 PM - Dinner: I am happy to enjoy dinner.
  • 9:00 PM - Bedtime: Sleep, and I'm ready for the adventure tomorrow.

Day 5: Farewell & a Plea for Laundry Services

  • 8:00 AM - Breakfast: The hotel breakfast is…functional. Coffee is weak. The bread is stale. I ate a banana. This is going to be a carb and caffeine intake increase kind of day.
  • 9:00 AM - Farewell Shopping (or, desperately searching for souvenirs): I want to buy something for everyone. The whole family. The friends. I’m so stressed.
  • 11:00 AM - Final Lunch: One last amazing meal
  • 1:00 PM - Airport Bound: Taxi is booked. Bags are packed (mostly). The laundry situation? Let's pretend it doesn't exist.
  • **3
Escape to Paradise: Delhi's Hidden Hotel Gem (O Cherry Inn)

Book Now

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

Escape to Luxury: FabHotel Singh Suite - Your Delhi NCR Oasis? (Let's Get Real...Ish)

Okay, first things first: Is "Luxury" in the FabHotel Singh Suite actually… *luxury*? (And what's the deal with the air conditioning?)

Alright, let's cut the crap. "Luxury" depends on your definition, doesn't it? My definition leans towards "where I don't have to worry about bedbugs and the internet actually *works*." In that regard, yeah, the Singh Suite kind of delivers. The rooms are decent, you know? Clean-ish, but keep an eye out for those tiny little Delhi dust bunnies that seem to materialize from thin air. They're everywhere. Seriously, are those things sentient? Anyway, back to luxury. It's NOT the Ritz, okay? Don't expect gold-plated faucets or a personal butler who anticipates your every chai craving. Think… elevated budget hotel. Comfortable enough to crash after a brutal day of haggling in Chandni Chowk, for sure. And the AC? *Deep breath* It's a toss-up. One time, I swear, it was so arctic, I considered taking up ice sculpting. Another time? Mere lukewarm air. Pray you get the good AC. Bring a sweater. Actually, bring three. Just in case. (I'm still traumatized by that lukewarm air.) **Side note:** I swear, I once found a stray cricket in my room. In DELHI. You know the kind that are constantly chirping and then suddenly go completely silent, making you wonder if it's plotting your demise. Just… keep your shoes on, okay?

What's the food situation like? Especially breakfast? Because breakfast is crucial.

Breakfast? A *make-or-break* situation, as I've learned through many hotel food experiences, some good, some HORRENDOUS. Breakfast can make or break your day, and sometimes...your entire trip. The FabHotel Singh Suite? Well, it's a mixed bag. The breakfast *is* included, which is a massive win, especially when you've spent your life savings on a flight. Expect the usual continental staples: toast that sometimes seems to have been toasted several days ago (but hey, at least there's jam), watery instant coffee, and the occasional suspiciously processed "juice." They always have the Indian options, though, which are typically pretty solid. Think aloo paratha (always good!), puri bhaji, and maybe, if you're lucky, some slightly questionable scrambled eggs. Here's a Pro-Tip: Go for the Indian breakfast. It's usually fresher and more flavorful than the sad, lonely-looking toast. However, be forewarned: sometimes the paratha is *way* too oily. You'll want to have a good supply of those paper napkins on hand, or you'll be shining like a disco ball. And one time, I swear, they had a tiny, *tiny* selection of pastries. Enough for like, two guests. Then it was gone. This felt like a cruel joke that they had to take back and bring back later in the day... but I didn't see it at all.

Location, location, location! Is FabHotel Singh Suite actually *convenient* for exploring around Delhi NCR? Or am I going to spend my life stuck in traffic?

Ah, the dreaded Delhi traffic. It's a beast. The Singh Suite's location? Well, it's in the NCR, which means... you're not *in* the heart of Delhi. This is both good and bad. Good: It's generally quieter. Less ear-splitting honking at 3 AM. (Though, let's be honest, Delhi *always* finds a way to provide interesting auditory experiences.) Bad: You're going to be relying on auto-rickshaws, taxis, or (shudder) the Delhi Metro. Plan your transport *carefully*. Download the Uber app, because it'll save your sanity and your wallet. Depending on *where* you want to go, it could be a nightmare. Some days (especially during peak hours), you'll feel like you're trapped in an episode of a Bollywood traffic jam musical. That said, it's also pretty central and connects you to major hubs. I once tried to get to the Red Fort thinking...easy breezy. It wasn't. It took me two hours. Two agonizing hours. It was hot. People were yelling. I may have shed a tear. Okay, I definitely did. So, yeah, plan your adventures strategically, and factor in *serious* travel time. And for your own safety, avoid travel during rush hour.

What's the deal with the staff? Are they helpful? Do they speak English? Can they help me with my crazy travel requests?

The staff? Hit or miss, like any hotel, anywhere. Most of them speak English, which is a massive relief. Communication is key, especially when your stomach is rumbling and you're desperate for a plate of *anything*. Generally, they're polite and try to be helpful. They'll probably help you arrange a taxi, give you directions, or offer you advice (some of it good, some of it… well, you know). However, don't expect miracles. They're not going to organize your entire trip itinerary or be your personal translator. More than likely, they are good people, but just don't expect too much. One time, I needed a tailor ASAP to fix a button on my favorite shirt. I asked the front desk, and they actually found me a tailor! But then, the buttons went missing again, so I had to fix them again.

Is it *actually* safe? I've heard stories...

Safety is a HUGE concern for travelers, and rightly so. FabHotel Singh Suite seems fairly safe. The usual hotel security measures are in place, you know, the locked doors, the key cards, and the vague sense of someone watching, like how I imagine a CCTV works. However, Delhi is Delhi. Common sense applies. Don't wander around alone at night in dodgy areas. Trust your gut. If something feels off, it probably is. Be aware of your surroundings. Use the hotel's secure transport options if they have them (and if the price is reasonable). Don't flash your valuables. One time, I left my wallet in the elevator. I was seriously freaking out. But the staff found it and returned it to me. I was in a daze. That was a huge relief. See? Good people exist. So, yes, the hotel is *likely* safe. But your personal safety? That's still dependent on you.

Wi-Fi: Will it work? Because I NEED the internet. Social media, work, cat videos… whatever.

The Wi-Fi situation at the FabHotel Singh Suite is… well, let's just say it's a rollercoaster. Sometimes it's lightning-fast, streaming videos like nobody's business. You can work, video call, and catch up on all the world events. It's glorious. Other times? It's slower than molasses in January. You'll be staring at that buffering wheel for an eternity, debating whether to just give up and start meditating. It’s a gamble, really. Bring a backup plan. My advice? Download everything you need *before* you get there. And don't depend on the Wi-Fi for anything crucial. Have a data plan, or better yet, embrace the digital detox. (Stay Finder Blogs

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Singh Suite New Delhi and NCR India